Did you know that private schools are supporting an increasing number of students with individual learning needs and disabilities each year? PROGRESS Center and All Belong Center for Inclusive Education are excited to share evidence-based practices and resources that can help private school educators meet the increasingly diverse needs of their students. In this webinar, All Belong Center for Inclusive Education, who has supported more than a hundred nonpublic schools over the past 40 years, will present five keys to inclusive education that benefits all students. Local private school educators will share how they implement the keys to success to get results. The session will close with freely available resources that can support private school educators in promoting success.
PROGRESS Center Staff:
- Kathleen Pfannenstiel, PhD., PROGRESS Center Private School Liaison
- Tessie Rose Bailey, PhD., PROGRESS Center Director
- Elizabeth Dombrowksi, B.A., Executive Director of All Belong, where she serves as a champion for ability inclusion in schools and churches.
- Mark Krommendyk, Ed.D., Retired principal from grand rapids Christian Schools and Consultant for All Belong
- Brenda Maas, M.A. Ed., ESS Director at NorthPointe Christian Schools in Grand Rapids, MI where she works in conjunction with All Belong